Join our team.
You are: Relational. Hard-working. Energetic. Team-oriented. Driven. Solution-focused. Fun. Want your work to have meaning and purpose. Want to play a part in something cool, and bigger than yourself.
We are: Stable. Growing. Innovative. Family owned and family oriented. Fast-paced. Supportive. Always developing people and encouraging them to explore their passions. Always looking for good people who add skills to our creative arsenal, because investing in people is the best investment we can make.
Are we a fit? If you’re interested in our team, apply now or drop us a line today.
Cape Girardeau, MO
TPC is a visual communications company offering solutions in website development/interactive media, warehouse & corporate fulfillment, graphic design, promotional/apparel items, and commercial print services.
Do you like working in a team environment? Do you have web development experience?
If you are the right person for this job, you have the ability to-
- Thoroughly see a given development initiative all the way through
- Take a small set of instructions, understand them, turn them into a full set of requirements
- Communicate effectively with the client and extract concepts and requirements
- Have the willingness to learn and implement new technologies
- Strive to work with the team to solve problems and reach goals
- Think fast on your feet and quickly adapt to the situation
- Cannot stand loose ends or leaving a job undone
- Have an excellent sense of prioritization for what needs to get done first
- Take constructive criticism well so we can improve as a team and move on
- Are comfortable in the Office 365 and Google suite of tools
If you have these knowledge keys & abilities, we want to speak to you!
Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
HTML, CSS, PHP, Java script
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Edit, maintain and develop for WordPress website
Edit visual content for web
Basic computer troubleshooting
Preform software installation/updates
Work effectively alone or with a team
Handle multiple projects at one time
You will work directly with the owners, executive staff and the development team. Most hours will be between 8 am and 5 pm, but you must be accessible sometimes after hours with notice, when needed.
The ideal person is someone that is driven to perform their job with the highest level of quality possible. They know that our clients’ businesses depend on the success of the projects we help them with, and they constantly seek ways to improve their knowledge and skill set. They have a “can do “attitude and can push projects through to completion. They are a fast Learner that handles today’s technology as if they have been using it for years. If this is you, we look forward to meeting you and seeing what we can accomplish together!!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
We’re always looking for talented, committed people who can make us better. If a fast-paced career in visual communications is up your alley, send a message. Attach your resume. We’ll see if there’s a fit.